Island Scientific can fully strip and overhaul most makes and types of Vacuum Pump. From small oil sealed Rotary Pumps to large Roots Booster Combinations, including Dry Vacuum Pump systems. This includes decontamination of Pumps from semiconductor applications.
Our Pump service price is based on the following work being undertaken.
BASIC SERVICE FOR PUMPS.
- Fully stripped, cleaned and inspected for wear.
- If major repairs are needed a quotation will be sent for approval before the service is completed.
- The pump motor is then stripped, cleaned and fitted with new bearings.
- Pump and motor re-assembled with new 'O' rings, oil seals, gaskets and oil pump blade.
- Pump run and fully tested before re-packing and despatch back to customer.
ITEMS CHANGED ON A FULL OVERHAUL INCLUDE.
- Bearings or Bushes (as fitted) in the pump.
- Blades, springs and pins.
We can also undertake shaft re-building and re-boring of stators at additional cost (Direct Drive Wet Pumps only).
If the pump has been used on a semiconductor application the cost of decontamination starts from £75.00/pump depending on the model.
If down time is your major concern we may be able to offer a service exchange unit from our extensive range of reconditioned units.
Prices for pump servicing: Price On Application
Prices exclude delivery, collection and VAT.
Prices do not include decontamination please add for decontamination £90 (approx. dependant on Pump model).
Pump only decontamination with no re-build from £150.00.
We will fax you for any extra work that may be required such as new rotors and stators. If we find the pump is beyond repair we may be able to supply a service exchange unit from our existing stocks of reconditioned equipment.